Friday, March 25, 2011

no title yet

Why is it that I lose those who are closest to me?
Why is it that we have to move on?
Why does she have to go on without me?
Why did she have to go?

(Chorus)
I just don't understand why these things happen
I just can’t grasp the concepts of you leaving me
It just doesn't make sense in this mixed up world

Things are so twisted up inside this world
Scared and lost in this place of fear
I can’t understand a word you say to me
Why did she have to go?

(Chorus)

I don't even know what happened that day
I don't know what to say to you
Why did I let it get to me?
Why did she have to go?

(Chorus)

Even after our world is falling apart
There will still be someone waiting for you
He will be gazing up at the stars
He will be sitting back calling out your name

No comments:

Post a Comment